What do we do?
At CREATIVE in TiME, we believe that business success isn’t about luck. It’s about hard work.We’re a digital marketing and business advice agency—and we’re here to help you find your way to the top.
We specialise in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and expert business advice, but we help businesses in a variety of different ways. We’ll be your partner on your business journey, and our customers appreciate having access to director level, manager and team level expertise in business and marketing without the need for them to employ all levels at great cost to their company.
Fred has a background in Aerospace, Rail, hydrogen fuel cell, electronics, IoT, F1, and is a business transformation specialist. Andrea is an award-winning business builder, marketing guru, and franchise creator. She has 20 years of business experience in B2C and B2B marketing and is a networking queen.
We thought you’d love to read some of our customer journeys, as we explain how it came about, what services they started with, and what they ended up with, as well as some background information about each company. You’ll also notice that many of the businesses we work with start with a select few services then expand to more over time!
National Domestic Service Provider
- How do they operate: B2B & B2C.
- Started out with: Mentoring, KPI Defining & Creating, CRM implementation, Organisational Transformation, and ERP development.
- Ended up with: EVERYTHING! All the above with an added sprinkle of SEO, Website Management & Development, Email Campaigns, Social Media, Google Business Profile Management, Content Marketing (Blogging/Landing Pages), and PR.
- Background: The directors were cautious about outsourcing marketing as they had a real passion for recruiting in-house. After a few months, with some careful consultancy, they realised they could trust us and the quality of our content, and they were relieved to let us take it from there.
Increase in users to the website over 12 months.
Increase in page views to the website over 12 months.
In clicks to the website from Google over 12 months.
Luxury Home Improvements Company
- How do they operate: B2C & B2B.
- Started out with: SEO, Strategy, Website Development & Management, Content Marketing (Blogging), and Email Campaigns.
- Ended up with: Everything mentioned above, along with an increase in Content Marketing
(Landing pages), as well as some Graphic Design and Printing.
- Background: It’s complicated🤷🏼♀️. This business had a bad experience with a
previous marketing partner (I know, shock!). The company in question just wasn’t producing what they said they would. They produced reports that bamboozled even us, and overall, they just couldn’t trust them. After a quick audit, they had a £10,000 cash loss with PPC, and with that, they were ready to move on to pastures new. To this day, we continue to save them thousands on their marketing and paid ads.
Increase in page views to the website over 6 months.
Increase in the PPC conversion rate over a 6-month period.
Decrease (don’t worry, a good decrease!) in the cost YoY for PPC ads.
ERP Implementation Specialists
- How do they operate: B2B.
- Started out with: Strategy, SEO Development, Content Marketing (Blogging & Landing Pages), Social Media and Google Business Profile Management.
- Ended up with: All of the above + a sprinkle of consultancy.
- Background: This amazing team of software consultants are familiar with being an extension of other companies. With CIT experience in transformation and consultation, all we needed was a 1-hour conversion to get a real for the business. The rest is beautiful history!
Increase in page views to the website after just 1 month of working with us.
Increase in unique visitors on LinkedIn after just 1 month of working with us.
Increase in Post Engagements on LinkedIn after just 1 month of working with us.
The Legal Company
- How do they operate: B2C & B2B.
- Started out with: Mentoring, a little social, a sprinkle of SEO and a launch of a new website that was gathering dust in the vaults.
- Ended up with: The above, along with more SEO, more Social Media, and Content Creation (Blogging). After setting live his original website, we realised that a migration was in order to a more evolved and trusted platform to ensure he would get in front of the right people and updates would be easier.
- Background: Our customer was terrified of putting himself out there (who wouldn’t be?). After a few months, with the help of our team, he really started to come out of his shell! He put his trust in us, and now we enjoy watching all his images pop up in our WhatsApp group chat so we can pop them on his socials.
Increase in users within 1 month of creating a new website.
Increase in organic search traffic in 6 months since creating a new website.
Increase in average session duration in 6 months since creating a new website.
Business Software Providers
- How do they operate: B2B.
- Started out with: Consultancy, Vision, Mission, Goals, Future Business Planning, Strategy and Social Media.
- Ended up with: All of the above, along with Google Business Profile Management, and Website SEO + fancy a new website is on the way!
- Background: A tale as old as time, this company did not trust marketing companies. Once they started working with us and they saw the type and quality content we produced, they trusted us. We’re delighted to say since working with CiT they now shout about marketing companies from the rooftops!
Increase in page views to the website in just 3 months.
Increase in users to the website in just 3 months.
Increase in reactions on LinkedIn.
The Construction Company
- How do they operate: B2C.
- Started out with: SEO, Website Development & Management, and Google Business Profile Management.
- Ended up with: All of the above, along with Landing Page Creation and Social Media.
- Background: We supported this amazing contractor from a horrible split from a previous website partner (the worst terms and conditions we’ve ever laid our eyes on), so obviously, he was terrified to put his trust in anyone else. With our honest and transparent approach, it wasn’t long before he was calling us for everything business related.
Increase in phone calls over a 6-month period.
Increase in ranking position over a 6-month period.
Increase in click-throughs from their Google Business Profile.
Ready to take control of your marketing?
How are we different?
We work with a lot of businesses and people who have been scarred in the past by marketing agencies.
Marketing agencies tend to do one of two things: They either over-promise and under-deliver, or they fail to understand what your business really needs in the first place.
We’re different. We don’t promise what we can’t deliver and we make sure you understand why every decision is made from your point-of-view. We believe that if you know what we do, how we do it and why, then you can trust us to deliver on our promises.
Why Choose CREATIVE in TIME?
What other Marketing Agency has the knowledge and expertise of a Chartered Engineer and an award-winning multi-business creator?
We get business, we get people, and we deliver. We understand the people, the resources, the processes, and the tools that go into making your business run smoothly, and we get the struggles companies like yours experience with the heady world of marketing.
We specialise in being your partner on your business journey, and our customers appreciate having access to director-level, manager level and team-level expertise in business and marketing without needing to employ all levels at significant cost to your company.
Fancy a Monthly insight into the World of Marketing? What’s working, what’s not, innovative ideas and refreshing classics.